We invite you to continue your CodeQuest Day with lunch and an afternoon dedicated to networking, group discussions, mini-presentations, and speakers all targeted for PA administrators and their high-level billing staff. Lunch will be provided. Even if you don't attend CodeQuest, you don't want to miss this.
Joy Woodke, our AAO keynote speaker, will share her knowledge on effective leadership that empowers your team and cultivates success.
- The role of the ophthalmic leader in team success
- Define purpose for the practice and each stakeholder
- Identify key leadership skills that empower and support
- Recognize what your team expects from leadership
- Review real-life scenarios and discuss effective solutions
Afterward, there will be mini-presentations on topics including successful Google marketing, improving tech/HR and dealing with prior auths.
We'll end the afternoon with small group breakout sessions to discuss:
Technology and Technicians: Working Smarter
Billing Brainstorming: Bring your questions and answers
Leadership Language: Talking with your doctors